Can you help? We need Lego donations.
Announcing the formation of a “Lego Club” in northwestern CT!
On a date, soon-to- be announced, FAM will be offering families the opportunity to participate in a monthly get-together for kids of all ages. Each month kids will get to play with Legos and have their finished creations displayed in various locations in and around Waterbury, Torrington and New Britain. A theme will be introduced every month (e.g. Skyscrapers, Desserts, Pets, Dinosaurs, etc), however, kids will be able to choose not to follow the theme and simply be creative!
We need folks to donate Legos, lots and lots of Legos, in order to make this happen. We will be collecting gently used (or new!) Legos at the following locations:
- Torrington DCF office – ask for Jennifer Bellamy
- Waterbury DCF office – ask for Jackie Vidal
- New Britain DCF office – ask for Dina Kelly
- Community Residences Inc. (Southington) – ask for Jennifer Kay
- Wheeler Clinic, Plainville, – ask for Penny Kobles
- call for additional locations/information 203.706.0101